We are growing and are looking for a Paid Media Planner to join our fast-growing team. Our ideal candidate is analytical, strategy focused, detail oriented, and a great multi-tasker. You will effectively oversee the preparation and coordination of all media planning efforts with direction from the Senior VP of Account Service and Senior Director of Media Operations. Invigorate Solutions, LLC is an innovative IT boutique solution delivery entity dedicated towards developing and providing innovative IT services and effective green solutions to our clients. With in-depth industry expertise we are able to influence and improve Social Architecture through IoT capabilities and innovative digitized solutions.
Invigorate Solutions, LLC operating philosophy is to design, build, and deliver mind-mapping and driven digital solutions to enable Customer2Customer (C2C) proximity. We stimulate and enable emotional and intelligent connections through contextual and personalized experiences. Together, we are improvising the way our society does business.
What we need from you:
- Extensive knowledge of the role, strengths and weaknesses of traditional and digital media channels such as: Traditional: TV (including Broadcast, Spot Cable, Connected TV), print, radio, out-of-home, etc. Digital: Display including programmatic, PPC, social, native, online video, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics and the ability to review and analyze user behavior to optimize e-commerce performance.
- Professional communication skills (written and verbal) with experience in public speaking.
- 3+ years of experience with Google Ads Manager
- 3+ years of experience with Facebook Ads Manager
- Proficiency in Google Suite or MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint /Keynote
- DoubleClick Ads Manager
- Google Tag Manager
- Google and/or Facebook Certifications
- Agency experience
- Knowledge of hotel and travel industry
- Proficiency in Mac OS